On the 9th of June 2022 The EAI responded to the SEMC Consultation regarding the CRM t-4 2026/27 Parameters.
Reflecting the consensus of our members, the response covered the following seven points.
1. ARHL proposals and Changes to derating factors
2. Reference to Best New Entrant study
3. Potential introduction of new constraint areas
4. Setting of the Demand Curve for T-4 2026/27
5. Changes to termination and performance bonds and timings
6. Views on changes to parameters of the Administered Scarcity Price function
7. Determination of the Strike Price associated with this auction
To read the response in full, please click the download link below