Gain unique insight into the thinking of utility operators in the SEM regarding the current key issues facing the energy sector at local and EU level, the perspective of the industry on its future direction and the policy and regulatory frameworks it believes necessary to support investment and innovation.
Full & Associate membership packages are available, providing:
- Access to industry expertise and knowledge on energy and climate related policies and regulation affecting our industry
- Input and constructive engagement with senior policy-makers, regulators and industry representatives on consultations, policy and legislative initiatives
- Access to Eurelectric, the influential representative body for the European electricity sector
- Subscription to our twice monthly industry newsletter with expert analysis and updates on events/news on the island of Ireland and the EU
- Involvement in EAI Committees and Working Groups on Policy, Markets, Retail, Renewables, Gas, System Services, Energy Efficiency and Data
- Access to regular events and a secure Members’ SharePoint
Full membership is open to any company licensed in Ireland under Section 14 of the Electricity Regulation Act (1999) or in Northern Ireland under Article 10 of the Electricity Order 1992. Unlicensed companies or individuals with an interest in the sector are invited to contact us in relation to our Associate membership offering.