On the 9th of June 2022 The EAI responded to the SEMC Consultation regarding the CRM t-4 2026/27 Parameters.
Reflecting the consensus of our members, the response covered the following seven points.
- ARHL proposals and Changes to derating factors
- Reference to Best New Entrant study
- Potential introduction of new constraint areas
- Setting of the Demand Curve for T-4 2026/27
- Changes to termination and performance bonds and timings
- Views on changes to parameters of the Administered Scarcity Price function
- Determination of the Strike Price associated with this auction
To read the response in full, please click the download link below