EAI is the voice of the electricity industry on the island of Ireland. Our members are the primary generators, distributors and suppliers of electricity to households and businesses on the island.
Full membership is open to any company licensed in Ireland under Section 14 of the Electricity Regulation Act (1999) or in Northern Ireland under Article 10 of the Electricity Order 1992.
Unlicensed companies or individuals with an interest in the sector are invited to contact us in relation to our Associate membership offering.
EAI Members have access to the following benefits and services
• Access to a wide range of industry expertise and knowledge
• Expert support in the policy/regulatory engagement process
• Access to policy-makers and the opportunity to influence the policy agenda at the domestic and EU levels
• Regular Newsletter and Updates
• Attendance at conferences/events
• Participation on our Committees/Working Groups
• Personalised member log-in to dedicated member area on EAI website
• Membership to Eurelectric, the pan European association for the industry